"VOLUNTEERS DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE THE TIME,
THEY JUST HAVE THE HEART"
Supporting ILHS and ILES
Welcome to the Inter-Lakes PTO web page. The PTO provides financial support for educational activities and programs for students in grades K-12 at Inter-Lakes Elementary School and Inter-Lakes High School. We encourage community members to become involved in the PTO by attending meetings and volunteering for fund raising activies.
Blue Wave Clothing is Here!
Completed forms and money can be sent to school. Please make checks payable to the I-L PTO.
HELP RAISE MONEY FOR OUR SCHOOLS!!
We would like to let you know a few simple ways to help your school raise money.
Clip Box Tops
Find Box Tops coupons on hundreds of your favorite products.* Each Box Top coupon is worth 10¢ for our school. Drop them in the box located at the kiosk
We have been approved for the Shaws Rewards Program and everything is in place for supporters to register. The process is quite simple:
1. Visit shaws.com/communityrewards
2. Choose "Shoppers login" or register with your Rewards Card first
3. Enter your Rewards Card number (on back of card) and phone number and then login.
4. You will then be asked to enter the 11-digit number of the organization you would like to support. Our number is 49001023266. Click on "add an organization"
5. You will be prompted to verify your choice and you can select "update now" to confirm.
Go to SUBWAY and ask for a Subway card!
1. Go to SUBWAY and ask for a Subway card.
2. Go on-line to Subway.com
3. Click on the "support your school" link
4. Click on "register"
5. On back of the card is a number. Enter the number and pick a school (Inter-lakes)
6. Every time you make a purchase at Subway present the card and the points will automatically go to Inter-Lakes School. You also earn points for yourself to win prizes and coupons.