Students in Ms. Pelczar's class have been learning about the water cycle. Miss Perry from PSU is working in our class and did an end of the unit review and a mobile project with them. When asked what they learned or liked about this lesson, this is what they had to say.....
- “When you put water onto a hot plate, the water evaporates.” … Joey
- “When water goes into the clouds and gets too heavy, it rains, snows, sleets or hails. This is called precipitation.” … Gianna
- “I liked making the water cycle mobile.” … Hannah
- “The purpose of using the hot plate was to heat the water and make it turn into water vapor.” … Gabe
- “Water evaporates and goes up and forms clouds. This is called condensation.” … Jack
Their beautiful water cycle mobiles are hanging in our classroom.