The Inter-Lakes School District, in partnership with its communities, will provide outstanding educational opportunities and resources for all students to achieve academic excellence in order to reach their highest potential and to succeed as responsible, contributing citizens in a global society.
To inspire and sustain learning and achievement by providing
Quality teaching practices
A safe environment
Access to resources
We Believe that…
1. personalizing each student’s education, while focusing on effective communication and critical and creative thinking, inspires learning and maximizes success.
2. the purpose of education is to produce responsible citizens through developing self-aware and self-reliant learners by extending beyond core academics to include the arts, cultural awareness, and physical, social, and emotional well being.
3. people learn best when their intellectual, social, and physical needs are met, where students feel supported in a structured and collaborative environment.
4. active commitment of family, community and schools is essential for a quality learning experience.
5. quality learning requires the attraction and retention of exceptional teachers and staff members who are continually supported by relevant professional development and provided with necessary resources.